2020 Annual General Meeting
The WLHCA Annual General Meeting was held on Sunday, August 23, 2020.
The sign of a great community is the ability to adapt and come together in times of stress and uncertainty. This year we had to adapt as an association and hold our AGM virtually. We are pleased that we had over 40 people participate and attend our first virtual AGM. We definitely missed the legion and hope to return next year for our normal pre-meeting breakfast. However, it is great knowing that we can use technology and engage our membership.
For those who want to listen please see our posted audio of the meeting - highlights include:
- A review of the year and COVID;
- The importance of community at times like these;
- The first bestowment of Honorary Custodian of Wollaston Lake given to Peggy Stewart;
- Detailed and informative review of lake health from our Lake Steward;
- Not to mention some great questions from our members.
Thanks again to all those that participated!
For those who weren't able to make it, please listen to the meeting or feel free to reach out to us with any specific questions.